Apply for a Stall
PLEASE NOTE: THE DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS IS 30th OCTOBER 2017
Thank you for your interest in exhibiting at Spring Into Wool 2018 which takes place on
7th and 8th April at The Grammar School at Leeds (LS17 9NA).
Many of our 2017 exhibitors will be returning, so we're very likely to be oversubscribed with
new companies wanting stalls. So we'll be looking for companies that sell great products that are
a little bit different to the ones in our 2017 show. For example, we're not looking to include
many more companies selling hand-dyed yarn. Priority will also be given to people who'd like to
run a workshop, and to people who are willing to promote our show through social media, website
and giving out leaflets.
Stall sizes and prices
- 2m x 1m at £50 (A table against a wall along a busy corridor)
- 4m x 1m at £100 (Two tables against a wall along a busy corridor)
- 2m x 2m at £100
- 3m x 2m at £140
- 4m x 2m at £180
- 5m x 2m at £220
- Full payment is required by mid-December 2017.
- We'll let you know before mid-November if you've been successful.
- If you fail to get in, we'll offer you a stall at a new show we're organising at Newbury Racecourse on 8th Sept 2018.
- There's no shell scheme (i.e. no partitions between stalls).
- There's no electrical power available for stalls.
- We can provide tables at £5 each.
- The venue has free WiFi.
- There's a very good and reasonably priced cafe.
- Parking is free and is close to the show entrance.
- If you'd like a campsite, there's several that are 10-15 minutes drive away, e.g. Wike Campsite,
Moor Lodge Caravan Park, Glenfield Caravan Park, Maustin Park, St Helena's Caravan Park, and Pool Bank Farm.
- Set-up and break-down times are:
- Friday set-up 5.30pm to 8.30pm
- Saturday set-up 7am to 10am
- Sunday break-down 4pm to 8pm